Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath

Monday, August 17, 2009

I think Iove my wife

After browsing my DVD folders,I came across this one DVD that have been in my keeping for quite sometime. I bought it long time ago but sumhow i forgot to watch it. Title is "I think I Love My Wife".

Its about the life of married couple after several years in marriage and several kids after. In summary, women grew busy. More time spent on work, children, house routine, and non for herself. Men on the other hand, have only one thing in their mind and one thing only. That is sex. Cant blame it on them. The were "design" in such way. hehehe

Anyway, there's a scene where the couple were in a lingerie store. The wifey were busy picking an old and oversize undies (selesa katanye), while the hubby is literally begging her to buy the other pair which is skimpy and sexy. One thing lead to another, the hubby was tempted to cheat with another hot gurl, which in the end he didnt.

Anyway, this entry is dedicated to me.I love wearing sexy and cute undies. Especially the ones from La-Senza. After maybe 10 or 20 years down the road, I must keep reminding my self to still put on sexy undies for my hubby. I promise :)

Source

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice! Women's secret has sexy panties too. u shud check out there!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...