Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath

Wednesday, September 02, 2009

I love you, to the moon and back

I made a card for my fiance. No special occasion, no particular reason. Just wanted to let him know how much I love him and that he is frequently on my mind *awww..*

Tittle of the card is "I love you, to the moon and back". Inside the card, well, its secret :D I posted it to his office.

He received it yesterday. And he just said thank you. Penat2 saya buat card tu, kata tq jer :(

But I was wrong.. hehe. During break-fast, he asked me to close my eyes as he have a surprise to me. Tada! it's a bouquet of flowers. And he said "I love you to the moon and back too". *blushing*

Thx sayang... I wasnt expecting anything in return. But I love it. xoxoxo

note: please excuse the picture quality. camera murah :D


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...