Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath

Thursday, September 24, 2009

Coke Contour Glass



I am sooo excited. I love this coca-cola glass. I had one (free gift) a few years back, but it was stolen. I'm so getting this one today. Can't decide yet which color to choose. If i were to pick all seven, I will have to purchase 7 Coke Contour Glass Meal (kena beli large pulak tu!)... heh!

Info:

Discount Duration : Wed, 23 Sep 2009 - Fri, 30 Oct 2009, 11am till 4am (For a limited time only. )
Promotion : Get a FREE Coca-Cola Glass with every Coke Contour Glass Meal (any Large McValue Meal with a Sundae).
Products Offered : Collect all 7 (one colour at a time. while stocks last): - Perky Pink - Cool Blue - Fortune Green - Iconic Grey - Royal Purple - Fresh Lime - Sparkly Clear

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...