Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath

Monday, November 01, 2010

Cafe Barbera, Bangsar

I was promoted :) yeay! it was like a dream come true. Never experience it in my life before (ye la kan, I'm still young :p)

I dunno how to describe the feeling. Nak kata seronok sangat takpun. Nak kata excited tak jugak. Probably because I was expecting it. huhu

Anyway, I told hubby the good news and decided to take him out for dinner to celebrate.

He picked a restaurant that he saw in one of the episode of Jalan-Jalan Cari Makan (JJCM). Cafe Barbera.

Let me take you through our experience from the pictures below:

Appetizer : Cheesy Prawn Toast (RM15.00)

We shared the appetizer (takut kalau makan sorang satu, jadi takde appetite pulak nak makan main course). This dish is highly recommended! It is very creamy and the texture of the cheesy prawn is perfect! It is so tasty that my hubby and I couldn't wait for it to cold down and, yeah, habis licin! sedap gile ok... must try! The portion is just nice to share. It'll leave you with the "want-for-more" feeling. which is just nice.

Hubby's Main Course : Lamb Shank (RM39.00)

I cant comment much on this as I don't take lamb. But I did take some bite of the fettuccine and the gravy tasted delicious! according to hubby, the lamb is really tender and he suspected that it was well marinated and was cooked slowly (well cooked) . Nak tau sedap ke tak, tengok la pinggan dia selepas makan
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
(licin ok!)

My Main Course : Beef Pepperoni Pizza (RM24.00)

The size of the pizza is medium with 8 slices of pizza. The crust is thin and the cheese was really generous. As you can see from the picture above, the toppings are generous too! I had 3 slices and hubby had 5! Nampak sedap tak from the picture above? trust me, memang sgt sedap! (I like thin crust pizza)

Hubby's drink : Americano - Hot (RM7.00)

Well, we were expecting something creamy (with cream or milk ofcourse), but it turns out to be a really thick coffee. Our fault actually. Should have asked the waiter instead of pandai2 order. (pssttt: somehow hubby slalu ter order food or air yang tak sedap.. hehe). I think this drink goes well if you are chilling with friends over a slice of coffee or reading books. Tak sesuai for dinner.

My drink : Hazelnut Latte - Hot (RM10.00)

Perfecto! Latte with a hint of hazelnut. Me likey! Btw, the cafe also serve free flow of water (warm or cold, you decide :D)

Dessert : Choco Fondant (RM12.00)

We shared the dessert too (romantic kan! hehehe). OMG people... this is heaven! the fondant cake is baked once you place your order (you will have to wait for about 20mins) and is served warm with vanilla ice-cream. I bet they used a high quality ice-cream too (can tell from the taste and texture). Owh, and just look at the chocolate lava coming out from the centre... aaahhhhh... sinfully delicious!

more pictures of the cafe

The indoor dining area.. very cosy and comfy. They have outdoor area too for those who preferred au-naturale

cake display


Cafe Barbera

18 Lorong Maarof, Bangsar Park,
59000 Kuala Lumpur
Tel : 03-2287 3628
Email : cafe@cafebarbera-sea.com

Business Hours :
9am-11pm

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...