Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Spring Cleaning

Today I spent most of the evening doing spring-cleaning. I've moved into my apartment for about a year now, but there are still few more boxes of my personal stuff that I brought from Kerteh to be unpacked. I'm all stressed out because the space in my apartment is too limited and my stuff is enough to actually occupy a double story house! Tu belum campur barang2 hubby. Therefor I decided to close one eye and to just throw away stuff that I don't want or use.



Still lots to unpack :(



And look what I found?! a box full of paper bag. I spent almost an hour trying to sort out and decide which one to keep and which one to let go.. though!

Finally I manage to just pick about 20pcs and throw away the rest

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...