Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath

Monday, May 24, 2010

GM Klang

Last weekend hubby and I went to GM Klang (Wholesaler). The main reason why I dragged hubby all the way to Klang is because I wanted to buy a shawl that I saw in one of the blog and the blog owner has a shop lot there.


My first impression of the place is “impressive”. It was like a massive one-story mall with stores selling various types of items ranging from women accessories, clothes (children, women, men), house deco, IT items, electrical items, and lots more. The place is also certified by The Malaysian Book of Records as the Largest Wholesale Plaza in Malaysia. Impressive huh?




They segregated the mall into 6 sections which they called Pavilion.

P1 – Fashion Apparels (Women, Men, Children), Undergarments, Ladies Accessories, Ladies Handbags

P2 - Fashion Apparels (Women, Men, Children), Undergarments, Ladies Accessories, Ladies Handbags

P3 – General Merchandised, Time Piece, Accessories & Cosmetics, Ladies Handbags, Fashions

P4 – Electrical & Electronics, IT Products, Hardware & Tools, Building Materials

P5 - Electrical & Electronics, IT Products, Hardware & Tools, Building Materials

P6 - Electrical & Electronics, IT Products, Hardware & Tools, Building Materials


I got what I planned to buy, which is shawls, and errr… few other items too. Hehehe


I manage to buy this accessories organizer like the one you found in accessories stores! Look at how organized my earrings now. I can display and retrieve my earrings easier and it is space friendly too. And the price is only RM13! (BTW, I regretted for purchasing only one unit. Look at the space, its already full!)



I also purchased a scarf hanger for RM15. IKEA is having similar items which they sell at RM25.90! only available in white color)

This is the one from IKEA : RM25.90



(Picture Source)

This one is from GM Klang : RM15 :D The color is so interesting kan?




How to get there?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...