Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath

Sunday, June 06, 2010

Lagenda Budak Setan

We went to watch "Lagenda Budak Setan" at e@Curve today. I'm sure most of you out there grow up reading the novel of the same title by the famous Ahadiat Akashah. Verdict of the movie? I like it. Ada a few slots yang sangat sedey. If its not because hubby yang dok turn every now and then to check if I'm quitely crying, I would have sob myself away.

Tapi the plot towards the end of the movie is very frustrating and ada some of the plot to I felt like unnecessary pun.. Like the plot that "Kashah" got beaten up because his boss's boyfriend is jealous. Not related at all to the whole story-line. But hubby said it probably has connection with the sequel. We'll wait and see.

Go and check-out for yourself, and decide. Bila lagi nak support cerita melayu kan? hehehe. Trust me, it is quite good actually.


The promo poster of Lagenda Budak Setan. Cantik kan?



SOURCE


This is the cover of the famous novel by Ahadiat Akashah


SOURCE

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...