Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath

Friday, April 09, 2010

sleepy Head

I strongly believe that I've been cursed. Cursed with the sleep portion. Last weekend I slept for more then 12 hours straight. I woke up the next day feeling like a zombie, and still sleepy. I used to sleep around 11pm and wake up at 5.30am the next day and feel so fresh and all geared up for work. But now, I begin to feel sleepy as early as 8.30pm! And yet, I felt like I need another few hours of sleep the next morning. And I got worst in the office. I need to drink coffee everyday to keep me going. Help!

I slept in the flight when I was on outstation, I spent the whole day sleeping in hotel, I slept in the train on the way to work, I literally spent every spare minutes sleeping. Bad.. this is really bad. I need help

2 comments:

Farih Hamshi said...

senaman.... thats what you need....

or, may be because u slept too much... and healthy diet.... :p

lizamohamed said...

hmmmm, could be la kan. i used to be so active back in kerteh. tennis la, futsal la, beach volley ball la. KL makes me sengal

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...