Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath

Monday, February 08, 2010

Hubby's 29th Bday

Last Saturday was hubby's 29th Birthday. I took him to Alexis, Jalan Ampang for Dinner. I've been wanting to go to the place for quite sometime since I heard that the place serve delicious desserts.

Hubby is not a fan of the place as the music genre performed by the live band there is not his cup of tea. And I know he is not comfortable being in a loud and crowded places. Sorry sayang, next year we go to some place quiet and private, ok? :p

But I really found that the band is brilliant!

Anyways, as expected, the food is good and the dessert that we ordered was exceptionally yummylicious! Although it is quite pricey, but I think it is worth it. Enjoy the pictures below:



Our drinks : Mine (Raspberry Soda - RM11.50) hubby's (Iced Cappucino RM11.50)



Starter: Mini Wantons (RM15.00)



Chicken Escalope (RM35.00) - Look at the serving, its too small! in fact, TINY! The portion is too small for the price. Weird/ sharp tasting. I think they should atleast put some side dishes like corn or mashed potatos



Seafood Pizza (RM36.00) - Generous portion and toppings. I like the thin crust



Nutty Meringue (RM15.00) - I wanted to try the infamous "Mixed Fruit Meringue", but it was sold out! The portion of this cake is huge (suit the price) and so is the chunky mixed (almonds, macadamia, hazelnuts), yummy! hubby really enjoy the cake.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...