Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath

Sunday, January 28, 2007

Blast from the Past!

Went to bank to settle all my dept. almost 60% of my salary is committed towards debt each month. Car installment, phone bill, utilities, rent, money for my mom (I have to give her extra this month since she has to pay a visit to the dentist), insurance, credit cards, and of course certain portion for saving. I can’t help but to wonder if I can afford should I decided on a house soon. Hhmmmm.. Maybe if I change to a smaller car, or maybe if I got a transfer to KL (so that I can cut some on rent and traveling expenses) or maybe when I’m married, I can share the expenses with my other half.

Left office at 6.30pm. Got home and decided to cook maggi assam laksa with tim and yan. All this while, I only had curry whenever I’m having maggi, and I never realized that assam laksa is equally tasty..

Watch the last set match between Federer and Gonzalez. Personally I think that Gonzalez played a good match given his 10th ranking against the top-ranked player. Federer no doubt played his best match almost the whole of his life. Federer won, 7-6 (7-2), 6-4, 6-4.

Had a long shower, and while applying lotion on my body, my mobile rings. It was an unfamiliar number.

Me : Hello
Him : Hi saliza. Tengah buat apa tu?
Me : May I know whose asking
Him : Tak kenal ke
Me : I wouldn’t ask if I know who you are
*I hate this. I hate people who don’t know the etiquette of phone calls*
Him : It’s Nik nazri. Still remember me?

How can I forget? I had a crush on him way back in 1998 when we were doing our pre-commerce course in Uni. Hahaha… I made a complete fool of myself back then. I spend 80% of my day talking about him, and think about him while another 20% spend dreaming about him in my sleep. We went separate ways after 6 months. I stayed in the same campus for diploma and my degree, and him.. I’m not sure. It’s a blast from the past. I feel quite uncomfortable and I dunno what to say/ask him. What do you expect; it’s been 8 years since our last conversation. He is now working with Malaysia Airport Berhad. Anyway, I’m not interested. He is just something that I had in the past. I have someone else in my life at the moment, and a future to think of.

Since it is still early, I decided to treat my self for a movie. It’s called “The Holiday” starring Cameron D, Jude Law, Jack Black, and the women who played titanic, gosh I forgot her name. Anyway, it is another romantic comedy movie. But the story line was interesting tho. I love it! Jude Law was charming in the movie. I decided to watch it again tonight =) ohh.. I just love romance..

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...