Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Wishing On the Star!

(26th December 2005)

Its been a though week for me. I have loads and loads of work which is urgent considering the dead lines, and at the same time, I've been missing someone so much that I dun actually give 100% focus on my work.Ita just got back from Australia. She gave me two cute Koala Bear and apink T'shirt :) Tq mate! This week I will be travelling back from KL to kerteh with Ita and syahril. We decided to make a move at 10pm since syahril promised to be the driver (me and ita hate to drive at night).Any how, syahril turn out to be sleepy that night and he made ita drive from Ampang Point to Karak while he gets some sleep and exchange the seat with ita later. I try to make some conversation with ita since she herself is sleepy because of lack of sleep in the plane (she just arrived M'sia at 7am that morning). Upon reaching Karak, I can see both Ita and syahril are in no position to drive. Ita ask if Im "fit" to drive the car up to Temerloh.So it is my turn to drive her vios. Wow! This car is really cool!!! It is nowhere compared to my Gen-2.. Hehehe. Surprisingly, Im not sleepy at all that night, most probably because of the Coffee Bean's Ice Blended that I had earlier with MB that night. As u can guess, I drove up to kerteh. Im impressed with myself :) driving up to 170 km/h, we reached kerteh at 1.30am.... Thats a 3 hour journey from karak to kerteh..hahaha.. My mom will go mad if she finds out the speed that Im driving... Heck! She'll be mad even if I drive at 120 km/h!

HSE manager called me while I was driving saying that there is an emergency at the Plant. The management had declared a Tier-2 emergency, and me as asupport staff is required to be at the office... Great!I rushed to the office once I reached kerteh. There was a minor fire at oneof our plant. No injuries or fatalities (Alhamdulillah). After helping the SGM with report writing (the system is down so we have to write the report manually, and it so happens that they figure out that my hand writing isthe most acceptable among all in the meeting room). Later that night, my housemate and I (the 8 of us) went for dinner near "muara". The food was nice and we had the best conversation ever. We went there in two car. Me and sharn is driving . After dinner we decided to hang out at awana kijal's beach. It was nice listening to the live band playing mariah carey's song whilst us girls chatting and eating ice-cream...lalalala...

While me and ita embracing ourself in the sea breeze, I saw a shoting star!!! I jump up and down all excited to see the star for the first time in my entire life. Quickly and secretly I made a wish.... A wish that only The All Mighty, the sea, the stars and me know what it is....

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...