Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath

Thursday, February 23, 2006

CRAP

Im having 4 days course in PERMATA and today is the 3rd day. My boss must be really mad at me since I've been spending more then half of this month im away from the office for outstation.

I had a strange feeling this morning and it was very disturbing. I hardly eat and let alone sleep. I loose focus in the training room, and I just did not have the mood :( I feel like going back to my mom's place and play with nene hoping dat his kisses will ease this feeling. I feel so stupid and childish to drag myself into this feeling, but I just can't help it. Im going to ask sue out tonite, maybe bangsar or even hartamas. Anywhere that can help me forget/stop this feeling. I feel JEALOUS!!!! crap!! maybe Im just playing stupid.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...