Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath

Friday, May 20, 2005

Love is in the air...

"You have to walk carefully in the beginning of love; the running across fields into your lover’s arms can only come later when you’re sure they won’t laugh if you trip" - Jonathan Carroll


Simply put, you have to be very careful in the initial stage of romance until you are absolutely sure that she/he is the one that can be with you through thick or thin... at least that’s how I interpret the meaning...

The moment I read this quotation this morning... it brings back the memory of an event organized by my company, the Treasure Hunt (4th March- 6th March 2005). It was a 3 days 2 nights event held in Kuantan and T’ganu. It was our first experience (for my friend and I) and we had fun!

Our first night was in Kuantan. That night, all of us went out to fuel up and to buy stuff (what stuff? Stuff la... you can figure out!) On our way out from the hotel... I TRIP!!!!!!! ( read: fell down like nangka busuk!) The worst thing is... I fell right in front of my enemy... she must be laughing like hell back in the hotel room.

Anyway, I was so touched (he touched my heart for a thousand times) by HIM ( I will consider if I should reveal his name ha..ha...ha...). He didn’t laugh!

While my wonderful friends SA, ND and especially NH (she is the one who nicely tell me a ghost story while waiting for me in the ladies... and that had caused me to trip!) Laugh the hell out of me... he calmly watched me put my self back together. I know that he wanted to help (I believe so) but the situation does not permit him to do so... was it painful? Hell yea! It was PAINFUL... But nak cover malu punye pasal... bila org tanye... kate tak sakit! By the time we reach the petrol station, my knee beginning to bleed!

I don’t know why, but that incident stuck in my memory (mcm tampal guna gam gajah). I know that he will never laugh at me if anything more embarrassing happen to me in the future. Simply because he cares. He is more concern of me rather than enjoying the fun. Can I consider that as love? Do I love him? Does he love me? Or just because we care for each other? I am not sure!

please don't get a wrong picture... he is not my bf [I wish he is :-)... or at least I wish to have a bf with his qulities]

*the night was lovely, the scenery was breath taking, the wind is soothing, the beach is heavenly beautiful and the memory is priceless!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...