Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath

Sunday, August 08, 2010

Sugar Rush

I bought cupcakes 2 days in a row, 2 on Saturday and 2 on Sunday. Both from different baker.

On Saturday I bought cupcakes from Wondermilk, Uptown Damansara.


As you can see from the picture above, the cupcake is super small, but the price is super expensive! RM4.90 each. And I can finish them in just 2 bites! However, since the price is ridiculously expensive, I finish them in 6 bites., just to ensure that I savor the taste. I must give credit where ever it is due, the cupcakes, hands-down, is the most delicious cupcake I ever tasted!Sedap giler ok! I bought vanilla with cream-cheese frosting and chocolate orange cupcake. It tasted heaven and really, really fine! Probably because of the finest ingredients that they claim they used.

Remember my Hens Night Party? My best friends bought the "Notty" cuppies from wondermilk too.

Contact Details:

Wondermilk
cuppacakes (m) sdn bhd
41 jalan ss 21/1A
damansara uptown
47400 petaling jaya

opening hours:

mon-sun 9am to 10pm
closed on public holidays

tel: 03-77258930

But since Wondermilk is wonder-expensive, I resorted to the second best cupcake, that is Cupcake Chic, The Curve. On Sunday, I bought my all-time-fav, Fatal Attraction (Choc cuppies with Choc Frosting) and Red Velvet (Red Velvet Cuppies with Cream Cheese frosting). And they are reasonably priced too. The size of the cuppies are twice bigger then wondermilk and priced slightly cheaper, RM4.50 each. They serve different flavor on different day. Check out their menu here. They have an outlet in Sunway Pyramid and Pavillion too.


Now im high from all the sugar. Phew!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...