Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath

Friday, January 29, 2010

new zealand natural

I came across the advertisement of New Zealand Natural on the news paper. The Ice Cream outlet is giving 30% off of its hand pack Ice Cream on every 30th of every month. Just like what Baskin Robbins does on every 31st. I’m very familiar of Baskin Robbins’ as I’m a fan, but never tried NZN before; hence I decided to give it a try.

I went to their outlet in the curve simply because not only curve is my favorite mall, but it is also nearer to my house.

NZN has a wide array of ice cream flavors to choose from. However, since I’ve gained 2 kg, Ive decided to try their sorbet and frozen yogurts. Since they are 97% - 99% less fat, I can eat the Ice-cream guilt free!


I've pick Mango Sorbet & Raspberry Frozen Yogurt, Looks yummy right?


They wil pack your hand pack togther with this cute ice cubes to make ur ice cream survive the long journey back home

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...