Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath

Saturday, January 30, 2010

How I spent my Saturday

Its Saturday. I woke up rather early considering it is a weekend. At 7.30am I was turning around restlessly on the bed trying hard to put myself back to sleep, but failed. So I turn the PC on and focusing on the long due Wedding Checklist for a friend of mine. I was appointed by him to be his official Wedding Planner. Well, its always been my dream to start my own event management compan and since my current job evolves around managing event, I'm beginning to be kindda good at what I'm doing. Managing/ planning my own wedding makes me enjoying wedding planning even more. Well, I will take this first task as my second testimonial in wedding planning (mine, and this wedding that I'm currently planning). Wish me luck friends!

Went to my mom's for lunch and errrr, doing the laundry (Yes, we are yet to have our own washing machine. "soon" my hubby says). Since the laundry was accumulated for almost 2 weeks, I had to wait for three load to finish everything! adoi la penat...

Later in the evening, hubby and I went to Tropicana City Mall to watch Sherlock Holmes. I know the movie has already been in the cinema for quite sometime. We have been wanting to watch it, but never had the time (ok, I admit, it was because of my frequent travel :p). Most of the major cinema had even already stop showing it.

Anyways, I must admit that while Avatar was over-rated (I'm not a fan, sorry), Sherlock Holmes fails to receive all publicity that it deserve. Hands down, it is one of the best movie I've ever watch, ever.

Since it is already late by the time the movie ends, I decided to make Assam Laksa Maggi Mee for dinner (Yes, I fell for its tempting advert on tv!). But it turns out not to be tempting after all. Hubby finished his portion in an instant (obviously because he is starving), and my portion went into the rubbish bin, in an instant too. I just cant take the Maggi mee with fish in it (Yeah, I even put fish in it as what they advertise on tv). Yuck! I would stick to curry flavor from now on, and vow to never believe whatever I saw on tv from now on!

But you guys can give it a shot, see if it turns out nice.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...