Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath

Monday, April 23, 2007

A few days spent in Kuantan

holiday villa cherating ~ say cheese!


~ Jangan Pandang Belakang


~ giler stressss.....

Phew... finally back in the office. I was in Kuantan for the last 6 days. I had 2 events running simultaneously. One in kuantan town it self, and the other one was in cherating. I’m the organizer for both events.

My time was filled with lots of work and driving (in between cherating and kuantan). I had fun tho. Especially during our free time where we get to play beach volley ball and relax at the beach area.

My housemate, sharn and ita came down to kuantan on Friday and Saturday. They took advantage to do their shopping and spend their weekends in kuantan since they get to spend the night in my room at Hyatt for free =) so the three of us cramp our self on the king bed together. On Friday night, joint by another 5 frens of ours, we had our dinner in Tanjung Lumpur. It was superb. The seafood was fresh and the price was reasonable. Later we watched the midnight movie “Jangan pandang belakang”. I was scared to the spine as the movie about to begin. I really do not fancy horror movie. But farih and poji made fun of each and every scene in the movie, so it turns out to be funny instead.

Owh.. Somebody committed suicide in one of the hotel room on my second night in Hyatt. That’s scary.. But it’s on the other wing of the hotel. In a way I feel “lega” a bit.

I lost my car key on the third day. I spent 3 hours looking for it. Ita and sharn turned the room upside down, in the hope to locate my key. I went to the parking lot to make sure that my car is still there and I told the parking attendant to report should he see anyone other then myself driving the car out since I just lost my key. On my way back to the room in order to join ita and sharn on their mission, I spoke to one of the hotel worker. He told me that on of his colleague found a car key last night in the lobby area, and he did not pass them to the front office and his night shift is over 2 hours ago. So I get him to call the guy and to cut the long story short, I got my key back.. Phew!

I’m in the office right now. Settling a few work, reading a few mails. I’m going back to kuantan 2morow. Will be there until Thursday and I’m leaving for my “pulau” vacation on Friday. Adios!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...