Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath

Sunday, May 20, 2007

Destination - Perhentian Island, Terengganu, 270407

My new frens... we just got out from water after snorkeling. The boat man took us to 5 spots for snorkeling. Corals points, shark points, turtle points, and the last one I’m not sure what it is since I decided to stay on the boat.. Sea sick =) There are a total of 18 people in my group, only I manage to spot the shark… hahaha. The experience was priceless! The corals was beautiful.. lots and lots of colors. So do the fishes. I saw hundreds of exotic fishes with different colors. Nemo pun ada… haha. Cute!

And did I mention how lovely the sea water was? It was cold during the day and warm during the night. the water was sparkling, with the bluish and greenish in color and crystal clear. You can just look down from the boat to be able to see the corals and even fishes swimming. It was just like a huge, borderless swimming pool. I always tot dat I will have to save money so dat one day Im able to swim in those lovely, warm, clear water like the one dat I saw in the discovery channel. Places far, far away like bora-bora or miami, or australia. And those white sandy beach. It was as if someone had spread "tepung gandum" throughout the beach area. It was white, and soft... I like =D

No words can describe the experience. Its a must visit island. And I just got to find out from a fren that perhentian was ranked 6th on the most beautiful beaches on this planet! Enuf reason to put Perhentian as your next vacation destination! hehehe...

View from the restaurant... breath-taking!! we spent hours and hours here. Enjoying a hot cup of coffee, reading book, playing cards, listening to the slow song, or simply doing nothing, just gazing to the crystal clear water... time is all that we have here.
















Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...