Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath

Thursday, December 10, 2009

2 days and counting down!

OMG! just look at the ticker. No kidding, it is 2 days to my big day! Rasa blom puas call my fiance, well errrrmmm, fiance :) After this kena panggil lain pulak (we are still deciding on what to call each other, for the time being we are happy calling each other gf & bf :p)

What do I feel right now? seriously a mixed of everything. Have you heard of the saying "mandi tak basah, tidur tak lena"? well, that is what I'm feeling/ experiencing right now... hehehe

I was busy running around today doing last minute "stuff" for the wedding (I really thot the word Raja Sehari means you get to be a lazy ass literally *sigh*)

Anyway, I'm seriously, 100% sure, looking forward for this Saturday :D

2 comments:

cempaka sari said...

hai pengantin baru..
i'm soooo happy for u :D

lizamohamed said...

thanks babe! Im happppyyyyy tooo :) :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...