Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath

Sunday, October 04, 2009

perky pink is GONE! and cool blue is going FAST...

My friend called me last week. She was freaking out as the perky pink coke glass is sold out in all McD outlets in Klang Valley. Upon checking, she was told that the glass is only available in Kerteh. Dengar jer Kerteh, my name came cross her mind. hehe. Thank to me and my connection in Kerteh, I manage to get her 2 perky pink glasses. And this morning, I read the news: perky pink is GONE! and cool blue is going FAST... wooohooo! you owe me a big one babe!

I have purchased both, Perky Pink and Cool Blue, the next one coming is Fortune Green! saya tak sabar...

Browsing through the internet, I came across this picture of a cooler version of the coke glass. Why dont they have this one instead in Malaysia?



source

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...