Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath

Friday, October 16, 2009

More on wedding

For the past one week, I have managed to complete a few items pending on the checklist. Finalized the invitation card for printing (phew, sepuloh kali check before finally signing the art work), door gift for nikah and marhaban, and most importantly, registered with Kadi. Alhamdullillah, we managed to booked the date and time that we wanted. Hopefully the rest will went on smoothly, Amin.

But rasa sedey skit when the card printer told me that the color that i picked is out of stock :( After half an hour of discussion, I settled with a different color instead :(

Im DIYing the door gift for marhaban and nikah. The former dah siap, check out the pic below and tell me what you think? cantik tak? I will put the yassin in a paper beg together with bugar telur.

I'll share with you my DIY nikah door gift bila dah siap nanti.

(1 month and 3 weeks to the wedding... tick, tock, tick, tock)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...