Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath

Monday, February 19, 2007

The Worst Day of My Live =(

15 February 2007 @ 5:40pm, KM31 Karak Highway

It was like a bad dreams.. never in my life that I ever imagine to be in such a horrible and terifying experience. I thank my baby for being very supportive. I know he was really tired and all, but he was there when I need him the most. I thank my fren Ita and his daddy for taking the situation very calmly (I dunno how they actually felt inside). But above all, Im very greatfull to The Almighty for giving me the chance to see the world again..

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

what happened?

cempaka sari said...

what happened?

lizamohamed said...

It was raining heavily, my frens car, which I drove, skidded and turn (360)4 times on the road. Hit the road divider, bumper badly damaged, received RM300 ticket from the police, car stranded in the service centre for at least another month, and I got traumatized ever since.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...