Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath

Sunday, October 16, 2011

Ladies Floor




Being a frequent traveller, I've been checking in and out of hotels for numerous times. I’ve lost count how many. More than hundred times I am sure. And most of the time, being a women travelling alone, I can’t help but to be paranoid and scared. There has been cases hotel rooms been break into, cameras being installed in the bathroom and a few other disturbing cases. So when I received this email from Hotel Istana, I was really impressed. It made us women, who travel alone feel more secure and at ease. I wish more hotels will adopt this idea in future.




Benefits:* Hotel Istana*

Room inclusive of breakfast

Complimentary internet in the room

Complimentary bath amenities from a renowned home and body products

15% discount on body massage and spa packages at Sompoton Spa

Discount coupon available at the Reception Counter

Free usage of our Club Lounge

Yoga Mat (upon request)


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...