Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath

Sunday, December 05, 2010

Year End Syndrom

I left home like usual this morning. In fact, a lil bit late. But I arrived office early then usual. The road is empty. Not literally, but close to empty, not like the typical Monday morning.

I just realized that tomorrow is a Public Holiday. Awal Muharram. The whole of Malaysia will be on holiday. So people take the opportunity by taking their annual leave today to get a long stretch holiday. And a lot of people is taking the opportunity to finish up what's left of their annual leave.

I kindda like it coz the traffic is less heavy, and its easy to get parking in the office. But it sux big time coz I'm stucked in the empty office!

BORINGGGGGGGGGGG

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...