Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Nirvana Maju Banana Leaf Rice

Selamat Hari Raya everyone!

This year is my first year celebrating Hari Raya as a wife, with a husband and in laws, and away from my own family :( Anyway, it didnt turn out bad tho. I didn't cry or what-so-ever. Will tell you more about my experience in my next entry.

Hubby and I had our last buka puasa in kampung (the Hari Raya eve). So the day before we left for kampung, hubby and I decided to break our fast outside (saya malas nak masak, malas nak mess the kitchen, malas nak kemas). So I picked to Nirvana Maju Banana Leaf Rice in Bangsar. I've been to that place once, and man! it was finger licking good! (altho i did use fork & spoon instead of fingers).

My friends who've been there for break-fast advised me to call for reservation as the place can get really crowded and packed at times, especially for buka puasa. So I did and it was easy peasy. All i did is call the restaurant, my call was answered after 3 rings, and the person asked me 3 questions. 1) How many pax? 2) Smoking or non-smoking 3) Name & Hp no. That's all! no credit card guarantee, no advance payment required.

We ordered Banana Leave Rice set each for both of us and added Fried Fish (lupa dah nama ikan tu apa), Fried Squid, and Masala Chicken. And we finished our food in less then 20mins! sedap gile ok. Kari kaw giler. Siapa gile curry, sila la visit this place.



The Banana Leave Rice set consist of the following:
  • rice served with 3 types of vegetables (peria goreng dia is a must try! I asked for refill twice! very addictive)
  • choices of curry and/or dhal
  • condiments such as deep fried salted chili
  • also served with papadom

Price is totally affordable. Normal set (minus the fried fish, chicken, etc) is about +-RM15 per person (plus drinks). We paid RM45 (2 sets of banana leave rice + fish + chicken + squid + Ice lemon tea + mango lassi). That is so cheap! (considering the place is in high-end area)

So people, do give the place a try ;p

Address:
Sri Nirwana Maju 43 Jalan Telawi Tiga,
Bangsar Baru, 59100 Kuala Lumpur

GPS: 3.131014,101.670892
Tel:
03-2287 8445

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...