Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Nasi Talam


Korang pernah tak try makan nasi talam/ nasi dulang? I had my first experience during the first day of hari raya at hubby's kampung. At first I taught it was kindda disgusting to share a "big plate" with others, but afterward, I knew I was absolutely wrong. Sharing your meal in a big plate such as dulang is fun and a good way to enforce your relationship. Mesra dan mengeratkan silaturahim. And it is convinient too.. kurang pinggan nak cuci :) owh, and it saves water too! will definitely have nasi talam with my hubby (and future kids) in future!

2 comments:

afterburner73 said...

That looks really mouthwatering babe!

lizamohamed said...

it is! ayam masak merah tu is finger licking good...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...