Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath

Monday, May 28, 2007

Touch wood

Bad luck – part I

090507- Went to kuantan for a movie with my 7 other frens. We left home at 7.30. Reached kuantan at 9. Movie ends around 11.30. And reached home again at around 1.30am. It was quite tiring but it worth since u get to spend ur time with frens and treat ur self to a good movie.
I decided to read a little until my eyes get really sleepy. It was pouring really heavily outside. Suddenly I saw water came pouring down from the wall of my room. I got panicked and quickly jump out of my bed to rescue everything that is in contact with the floor. While I was busy ferrying my stuff from room to the living hall, the situation worsen. By now, rain water came pouring down from the ceiling. And 3 minutes after that, electricity was out. Hysterically I woke up the rest of my housemates. They help to clear my room. We stood in the darkness and feet soaked in the water for the next 30 minutes trying to figure out what to do next and who to call. To our dismay, the maintenance guy told us that it is impossible for them to repair the roof in the heavy rain, leaving alone fixing the electricity up. That leaves us no choice but to get back to sleep. At 4am, I slept in the master bedroom which was least affected, while stressing my self out on all the cleaning work dat I have to do to my room… on the brighter note, at least my room was not as bad as Ita’s. Since she was on outstation, all her electrical appliances (TV, Hi-fi, radio, dvd player, astro decoder, etc) got soak in the rain water…. Poor her!

Bad luck – part 2

130507-Left KL around 10pm with ita and moon. Ita drove her car. When we reached Kuantan at around 12.30pm, she got so sleepy that she asked me to take turn to drive. So I did. I hate to recall the incident, but to save myself from recalling every detail of the unfortunate incidents; I’ll cut the long story short. I hit the plastic divider (thank God it was plastic!) on the road… two of them! I pulled the car over to the side of the road to inspect the damaged. The registration plate gone, and there’s a small dent on the front boot. Great! Just great! Just what I needed right now!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...