Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath

Tuesday, February 01, 2011

Happy Chinese New Year 2011

PETRONAS CNY TVC 2011 (very touching, making me reflect back on my parents.. haih, will try to spend more time with them. All they want is company)

I woke up early this morning. Not extra early, but early as usual, to go to office. Turns out the road is empty. From Kota Damansara to KLCC took me only 15minutes! (it was a leasure drive mind you)

Kat office pun takde orang. Kosong je (a rare sight for KLCC)

Tomorrow is CNY. I bet most of the people is on leave for the whole week, taking advantage of the CNY break.

I'm not feeling well today. A very bad flu, sore throat and slight fever. Im planning to take half of the day off (boleh ye boss :D). I'll settle most of the work first.

Anyways, I would like to take the opportunity to wish all of you out there a Happy Chinese New Year and happy holiday :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...