Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath

Saturday, June 04, 2005

new beginning

1st June 2005

My first day working with the new organization. Drove my sista's car to LRTstation. Past by a few places that has created lots of sweet memories in mylife. Places like 'nasi padang restaurant" in kg. Medan, "Nasi kandar" nearthe LRT station, the LDP expressway itself (always use this highway to getto places like time square ayam golek with MB and NH). My heart is aching :-( I'm going to miss all this soon. Half heartedly I drove to thedestination. In the LRT, I am still considering whether my decision toleave KN is right or wrong. Why in the world should I leave a company thatis located only 5 minutes walking distance away from my house to join acompany that is located 500 KM away from my house. I must be out of mymind!

Arrived at KLCC 30 minutes past 7. Everybody around me seems to do thingswalking and they do it real fast. They walk on escelator (the thing iscalled escallator, not walkelator... They are defeating the purpose... Theinventor must be upset), they walk while having their b'fast, they walkwhile reading the news paper. And everything around me seems different.Anayway, I manage to arrive office on time (I took my breakfast, sandwicheswhile walking too.. Mind you ;-) and guess what, The executive incharge forthe briefing that morning is late! How can an executive of a multinationalconglomarate organization be late for his work, and all you know he isbriefing me on the office hour and how every employee are expected to be punctual!

The briefing seems like ages for me. The clock is moving rather slow thatmorning. Expecting to have lunch with NH and MB. But this guy kept me until15 minutes past 1.... I missed my lunch! Not that I am hungry but I am notable to join my best friend for lunch. But my wonderful friends came to myhouse to bid their final farewell. Felt like crying ... But...

Left KL at around 3pm. Didn't manage to sleep throughout the journey. Myhead is pondering with lots of things. Past by a few familiar places(during treasure hunt). But now, minus my beloved friends (andbeloved....). Arrived Paka at 8. Checked in the hotel (Residence ResortPaka). Slept early.....zzzz....

2nd June

Had breakfast with mom, Kak tina, wan and nene at the hotel. They drove me to my new office. My office is located exactly infront of the burning flames (flaring). Iam working with the Gass Processing Plant... Duh!.

So many discouraging things happened to me today. If its not because ofthousands of sms and calls from MB to cheer me up, I will already be on myback back to KL by now. I almost quit! Reasons being:
1) I am the only women in my department who is bare headed (free hairla...)
2) They start the day with tazkirah (not that I'm secular minded orwhat) and the topic on that day was "Ahli Neraka". At that point oftime, I really feel like running back to the hotel to borrow ascarf from my mom.
3) Until 10pm that night, I still did not manage to get a place to stay!My mom begun to panic and at a point, she begun to cry!I was hopeless and helpless.

My family are still tired from the longdistance journey but they did not show it to me. Right after maghrib, theyare all set to go out and search place for me to stay. Rasa sgt terharu...We went to various places... I really need someone to talk to at that time.To lift my spirit... Called kanda... He said don't worry and everythingwill be fine (yeah right!) Called bad... He sounded worried. He suggestedthat I rent a hotel for a few weeks before I can find a proper place tostay... Gud Idea. So my family and I changed our plan. We set to find ahotel (with reasonable price) instead. After half an hour later, I receiveanother call from MB. Again God sent MB to my rescue. To me his voicesounded like an angel.

MB : Dah dpt rumah?
Me : Blom (Buat suara kesian)
MB : Nah, amik no nie : 019 *******
Me : Dia ada bilik kosong ke?
MB : Call jer la...
Me : Thanks bad
(Again...... I cried...)

To cut a long story short, with the contact number that MB gave me, I manage to secure a room. Not just a normal room but a place that reallysuits my dream (MB really make my dreams come true). The place is calledrantau laut. It is a huge bungallow facing the magnificient South ChinaSea. The place has its own security and has its own private beach. Itsamazing! (I really owe you a lot Bad)Words cannot describe how happy I was at that particular happy. So do myfamily. Really wish that bad was there to share my joy (really feel likekissing him at that time ;-) back to the hotel with my family and in notime I was already in the wonderland....zzzzz..........

3rd June

Checked out from hotel. I really pushed my family and made them leavekerteh early. I really want to make sure we arrive KL before 6. This comes with two reasons:
1) Scheduled to take brand new Gen2 from the showroom tonite at 7.30
2) Having a dinner date with MB at 8.30.. (really looking forward for thisdate)

Half way through our journey, Kak tina begin to feel sleepy and tired....Instantly I offered to continue to drive the huge and bulky Mazda "Fighter"(Taknak lambat punye pasal...) Arrived KL approximately 7pm.Due to some technical error (problem with clutch/gear), my car, again,stranded at the showroom. HOW UNLUCKY I CAN BE! Guess I have to wait foramother week before I can drive it back to kerteh. But my date is still on.MB pick me up at Carrefour. We went to a restaurant at Terminal 3 Subang.The food was tasty and the night was wonderful. Arrived home at 15 minutespast 11. I was extreamly happy and exhausted....zzzzz....

4th June

Woke up early. Pack a few belonging of mine. Sue and I went to the workshopto get her Kembara serviced (I am taking her car back to kerteh since mycar is not ready). Took our breakfast at SYED while waiting the car to beserviced. Car ready at 12. Rush back home... Put my things in the car...Kissed daniel gud bye...Pick kanda up at the Kesas Highway. He look tired... So I drove the car onmy own (I am tired myself after driving all the way from Kuantan to KLyesterday..but..). It was bumper-to-bumper jam at the karak highway,luckily it's an outo transmission. I don't feel tired, and kanda slept mostof the journey, so I drove up to kerteh. He checked in at the Residence InnPaka. We had our dinner at Dungun... It was lovely... By the river side.Later, kanda drove me back to rantau (my house la..). He helped fixing mywardrobe and rack (I tried to fix it on my own, but to no avail). Pitykanda... Left him all alone out side the house since I have to (want to....actually) watch AF Concert. Slept early that night...Had breakfast with kanda at the hotel... Lepak with him by the pool to killthe time. He checked out at 11. Went to Mc'D to have our lunch. And kandawent back to KL at 2.30 :-( now I am all by self again.... Watch movie onthe astro most of the evening.. Did my laundry. Went out to buy dinner,read novel and zzzz.....

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...