Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath

Thursday, January 27, 2011

SORRYYYYYYY

Dear all,

I'm very sorry. Really, really sorry with cherry on top. I'm guilty of not updating my blog regularly like I promised I would. Sampai ramai yang tertanya2 (well, just a few actually) kenapa lama tak update blog.

I have a valid reason for not updating my blog. In fact, a very strong and valid reason. I've been feeling under the weather for the past few weeks (in fact months). Bila malam je jadi sengal semacam. Pukul 5 je, I will feel really2 tired and lazy and sleepy and well... just lazy. I got to the stage where I am even lazy to take a bath or eat! All I did when I got home is get on the couch and sleepppppppp....

I cant manage my house, I cant manage the laundry and I even stop cooking. I even cut my hair short just because I am too lazy to spend extra time in the shower to wash and condition them (yes, my long silky hair.. chewah...).

All this happen to me because of one reason. And the reason is because >>>>>

v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v



I am pregnant! again! hehehe...



And I got so excited, I decided to take not 1, not 2, not 3, but 4 tests!

I entering my 15 weeks now (almost 4 months). So far the baby been behaving very2 well. Apart from my morning sickness being shift to night, I am all ok in the morning. So takde la effect kerja (thank God for that).

Will update you more on my pregnancy soon (InsyaAllah)

Till then, pray for me and the baby ya

p/s: We found out the gender during the last scan! :D:D:D

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...