Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath

Monday, July 05, 2010

DonaShi

What happened when you combine Donuts with Sushi? Its what we (or BigApple) called as Donashi.

Its a new donuts range introduced by Big Apple Donuts & Coffee. First time I saw this, I think it was kinda sick and yucky. Sushi-like-donuts? not tempting at all... But I'm yet to try it, so I cant pass judgments to quickly, no?


~ The world first and extremely Sushi-licious DONUTS. Totally VEGETARIAN~


The menu... one first glance, it totally look like the normal sushi right?


~ So pretty





And they are running a contest to inconjunction with the launch of Donashi. All you have to do is be a Fan on their FACEBOOK page and guess the name of the DonaShi in fastest time possible. Is it not that easy as it sound.. trust me... hehehe

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...