Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath

Saturday, June 05, 2010

Conceive

Relax people, im not pregnant yet. It’s just the title :D


I often came across statements in the books or magazines that I read, or movies that I watched that say “the baby was conceived when I was in Span” “you were conceived during our honeymoon in bahamas” “honey, you were conceived on this pinball machine” “we name our son Brooklyn because he was conceived there” and bla.. bla.. bla


How do these people know for sure that their baby was conceived at that particular time or place? Do you have sex like only once in a week? What if you do it 3 times a week at a different place all the times? How do you know for sure? Will the Doctor be able to tell you the exact date & time the baby were conceived?


I so need to buy myself ‘Pregnant for Dummies’

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...